It's not just consumers, the experts agree too!
With water making up to 99% of a hot drink, it's essential to think about more than just the leaf or bean you use and ensure you remove the taste-impairing substances found in unfiltered water to enjoy the full flavour, as recommended by UK Tea Academy.
Reduce limescale damage on your kettle
Did you know you can protect your household appliances from limescale just by filtering your water?
Our cartridges contain Ion Exchange Pearls which help to prevent limescale so your appliances can live for longer!
Swap from bottled to BRITA
Finding ways to live more sustainably can be difficult, but with BRITA - you can enjoy the equivalent of 100 1L single-use plastic bottles with just 1 recyclable MAXTRA+ cartridge, enabling you to enjoy a sustainable alternative for great tasting drinks.
How the filtration works
Our MAXTRA+ cartridges feature the latest filtration recipe, straight from our laboratories in Germany and manufactured here in the United Kingdom.
- Each cartridge now features a 25% finer mesh to reduce coarse particles and new MicroCarbon Pearls reduce chlorine and impurities for improved taste and appearance
- Ion Exchange Pearls simultaneously reduce limescale and metals to further improve the taste of your drinks and protect your kettle from scale build-up.
The result? Better tasting beverages.
Hear what our customers say...
We're extremely proud to have an excellent rating from our customers for our Style jug. Here's just some of the great things they had to say:
- "Thanks to getting this jug and filters the water tastes amazing. Never again will I drink straight from the tap."
- "I'm very happy with it...here's no scaling (I live in a very hard water area), and the indicator is easy to remove so the jug can go in the dishwasher. Gives lovely, fresh tasting water, and my black tea doesn't leave scum all round the mug!"
- "This beautiful stylish jug, is a lovely asset to the kitchen. Anyone can use this it’s easy to refill, even my Granddaughter at the age of 10 finds it so easily."
- "Thinking about the environment, we bought this a week ago to replace the bottled water we were using. The taste is excellent and the jug is nice and slim so it doesn't take up too much room on the work top."
Introducing Style, available on offer now
Save up to 1/3 off our latest jug this January at selected retailers.
Our latest Style water filter jug delivers a sleek, simple and contemporary look, perfect for the modern kitchen or home.
The innovative Smart traffic light indicator gives a clear warning on cartridge life based on time and volume of water filtered and is compatible with our best cartridge filtration, MAXTRA+.
The Stylish Kitchen Accessory
The jug has been conveniently designed for the modern kitchen with a convenient slim fridge-door fitting design with a 1.4L filtered water capacity and dishwasher safe design (except lid).
The subtle yet stylish silicone flip-top lids come in a variety of three colours (blue, grey and lime) and enable easy filling from your tap.
Containing MAXTRA+ Filtration
- New Micro Carbon Pearls reduce chlorine and organic impurities which affect taste and odour of food and drink
- Ion Exchange Pearls permanently absorb metals and reduce limescale protecting household appliance against scale build up
- MAXTRA+ filter cartridges last approximately one month and are recyclable at over 1,000 stores nationwide - find your closest recycling point here
- Purchase with peace of mind thanks to our 30 day money back guarantee and free replacement parts service
Designed with you in mind
Featuring our best ever technology and convenient functionality, we're sure you're going to love the Style jug.
Before you put the kettle on and start enjoying the perks of a perfect cup of tea with BRITA, there's just a few quick steps you will need to take.
- Remove the jug from the packaging and assemble accordingly - it's an easy process but we've added instructions in all of our boxes just in case.
- Place the Smart Light LED in the lid and hold down for 5 seconds until this flashes to green.
- Pre-soak your MAXTRA+ cartridge for 2 minutes before you use the jug for the first time. (Handy tip: You can pre-soak the cartridge by placing it in the jug and filling twice before starting to use as normal. For the first two uses, the water is still perfectly safe but sometimes contains carbon dust which looks like little black bits - so you may prefer to use for your plants around the house).
- Place the cartridge into the jug hopper, put the lid on and fill through the silicone flip-top lid.
- Remember to register your product here to receive Free Replacement Parts.
Purchase with Peace of Mind
We’re sure you’re going to love your BRITA product but to provide ultimate reassurance; All customers are entitled to a full refund within 30 days of any BRITA purchase.
Simply return to the original retailer with your proof of purchase, if the retailer cannot help please contact BRITA care at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure you are refunded as soon as we can.
BRITA Store Locator
Click to find a store near you
How hard is your water?
If you like the idea but still aren’t sure whether BRITA is right for you, order a free water hardness test strip to see for yourself the difference BRITA can make.
Your water type is affected by many factors and one of the most significant is mineral content. Levels of minerals like limestone and chalk determine whether your water is hard or soft and this can have a major influence on the taste and appearance. Whilst some areas are recognised for having particularly hard or soft water, it actually varies drastically across regions, and even street-to-street.
So it's really important to test your water which is why we offer free water hardness test strips with information on how this impacts your water blend.
Request your FREE test strip today and begin your journey to better tasting water.