Comprehensive filtration technology
First, a pre-filter traps coarse particles.
- Cation reduction
This stage reduces carbonate and permanent hardness, as well as various cations. This helps prevent limescale.
- Anion reduction
This medium removes remaining ions (anions), such as chlorides and sulphates, to reduce the risk of corrosion and gypsum deposits.
- Activated carbon
The water is then filtered with activated carbon, removing substances that could have an adverse effect on taste and aroma.
- Fine filtration
At the end of the filtration process, a fleece captures any fine particles.
Our filtration expertise gives you great tasting water
Find out more - BRITA PURITY C1100 XtraSafe
- Dual IEX protection: two ion exchangers help to overcome challenging water sources, i.e. high in gypsum, chlorides and sulphates.
- Extends machine life and reduces the need to replace parts damaged by corrosion or by gypsum or limescale deposits.
- Achieves the ideal water composition for reliably great-tasting coffee and perfectly steamed meat, vegetables, baked goods and pastries.
- Intuitive installation and operation thanks to familiarity of the established PURITY C cartridge range.
- Unique bypass technology helps to reduce chlorides and sulphates while retaining the ideal amount of minerals in water.
- Size: C1100
- Capacity: calculated in line with specific needs/the local water composition using the BRITA Professional Service App
- Coffee, espresso and vending machines with PURITY C 0-70% filter head
- Combi steamers and ovens with PURITY C Steam filter head
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: vertical
Please see data sheet for more details.
Quality & Safety
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted taste and aroma elements.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food grade quality of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.