Great-tasting water is an art and a science
Tap water is more than just H2O – and its composition can vary greatly from place to place.
Called the universal solvent, water dissolves more substances than any other liquid. So although tap water is a strictly quality-controlled foodstuff, it can contain a diverse blend of minerals, organic compounds and more. These come from the natural environment, from water treatment and from pipes. And this influences how water looks, smells and tastes.
Outstanding water filtration – from proven pioneers
This is where BRITA comes in. Water is our passion, and has been for over half a century. We have channelled that expertise into our effective, made-in-Germany BRITA water filters, which are used in our mains-fed dispensers.
Water dispensers with filters effectively reduce unwanted substances, providing a robust layer of protection for dependably safe drinking water. The result is reliable and refreshing: enjoy delicious filtered water with just the right composition of minerals.
What are the benefits of water dispenser filtration technology?
When dispensing cold still or sparkling water:
- Reliably refreshing water with improved taste and aroma
- Reduced turbidity for crystal-clear results
- Dependable dispenser operation and outstanding safety and hygiene
When dispensing hot water:
- Development of full, rich aroma and flavour for hot drinks, such as tea
- Protection against limescale build-up that could lead to equipment downtime
The CLARITY Protect water dispenser filter delivers reliably safe, excellent water
The CLARITY Protect filter ensures exceptionally clean water. While mains water is strictly monitored, there is a chance some bacteria, metals, microplastics, organic impurities and more could remain or be introduced, e.g. by piping. In addition, CLARITY Protect reliably reduces substances, such as chlorine, that could affect water's taste and odour.
- Pre-filtration: The nonwoven filter material retains coarse particles, such as rust
- Activated-carbon block: Activated carbon removes and reduces substances that could have a negative impact on taste and aroma
- Hollow-fibre membrane: The membrane consistently filters out fine particles, and 99.999% of bacteria and 99.95% of cysts
- The right balance: The technology ensures a blend of desirable minerals in water
BRITA CLARITY Protect water filter
Reliably safe and excellent water for your dispenser
Download our brochure to learn more about outstanding water filtration solutions from the experts
Water dispenser filtration Q&A
We are here for you. For further information contact us now!
Water filtration technologies
- How does particle filtration work?
- How does an ion exchanger work?
- How does activated carbon work?
- How does membrane filtration work?
Impurities targeted by filtration
- What are fine particles, e.g. microplastics, in water?
- What are particles in water?
- What are metals in water?
- What are chlorine / chlorine compounds in water?
- What are organic contaminants in water?
- What is carbonate hardness in water?
- There can be bacteria and cysts in water?
- What are pharmaceuticals in water?
- What are asbestos fibres in water?