Make the switch: 3 reasons for BRITA filtered water
Filtration in a nutshell
1. Super-fine mesh captures coarse particles from old pipework
2. Natural microcarbon from coconut shells
- Reduces chlorine, filters substances that affect taste
- Filters trace impurities such as certain herbicides, pesticides and pharmaceuticals1
- Provides great-tasting, freshly filtered water
3. Powerful ion-exchange pearls
- Soften water
- Protect your appliances2
- Reduce metals such as lead and copper
4. Additional high-performance filter mesh
Certified: BRITA's bio-based plastic
Bio-based plastics are made entirely or partially from renewable, biological sources such as crops and plants. We only use bio-based plastic that has been certified by the globally recognised ISCC PLUS label (mass balance approach), and we ensure that our bio-based plastic comes from sources that do not compete with food production.
Mass balance is a method in which bio-based materials are mixed with fossil materials during the production process and then added to the final product. In this way, we significantly reduce our carbon footprint and the consumption of conventional plastic.
Be part of the change
Because every plastic bottle counts.
At BRITA, we are committed to creating a positive and sustainable impact in the world of water. With every BRITA product, you are actively helping to reduce the number of plastic bottles that could end up in waste.
Buy BRITA Marella
- Easily pay for your purchase by MasterCard, Visa or PayPal.
- Free returns
- SSL data encryption
- Delivery time: 2-3 work days
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Our product benefits of a legal warranty of 2 years after purchase
We apologise but this item is currently unavailable in the BRITA Online Shop. Discover your shopping options: