Extra I-Tap: your stylish, minimalistic, sustainable hydration station
Discover more about the Extra I-Tap water dispenser
Elegant design in durable stainless-steel, the dispenser tap is available in two heights – ideal for bottles and glasses.
Simple portioning of unchilled still, chilled still, sparkling and semi-sparkling water. Two pre-set portions satisfy everyone’s need for hydration at the press of a button. BRITA filters ensure excellent-tasting water from your existing mains supply.
Quiet in operation and intuitive to use with a glass touch pad interface, the dispenser conceals its powerful BRITA filtration technology and cooler capacity under the counter.
Our focus on sustainability means we can actively reduce negative environmental impact, worldwide. BRITA mains water dispensers produce up to seven times less CO2 than pre-bottled water.
One-stop solution: BRITA's qualified service engineers install and maintain the dispenser; an extensive range of accessories and financing options are available for the smoothest of hydration operation.
Specs & customisation
Two capacities available for medium (50 l/h) or higher (85 l/h) consumption demands, both with two tap heights. Short tap (260 mm): ideal for glasses, cups and short bottles; tall tap (330 mm): ideal for all bottles.
Automatic dispensing: pre-set portions ideal for glasses or bottles can be dispensed automatically at the press of a button.
Accessible for everyone: optional Easy Access Panel is an additional operating unit that can be mounted at different heights for customised accessibility.
Tailored accessories: sold separately, including high quality glass bottles manufactured in Europe with various designs featuring hot-end glass coatings to strengthen the glass for repeated use. Compliant with standards for reusable sparkling beverage bottles.
Efficient cooling and size: compact aluminium cooling block technology reduces unit weight and size and requires just 0.35 kWh per day in standby mode. Unit dimensions are 272 x 490 x 473 mm.
CLARITY Protect filter: for exceptionally clean and safe drinking water – every time.
- Filters out finest particles such as micro plastics as well as 99.999 % of bacteria and 99.95 % of cysts through a hollow fibre membrane.
- Effective substance retention. Substances that can have an adverse effect on the taste and aroma are reduced through activated carbon filtration.
- Potentially health affecting substances such as hormones, pesticides and drug residues are filtered out.
- Removes coarse particles, such as sand, through pre-filtration to protect machinery.
- Preserves minerals in water for the right balance.
Hygiene & safety
Our end-to-end approach to hygiene starts in our facility in Italy. Which is followed by a spotless installation from our service technicians who plumb the dispenser into your mains water supply.
Hygiene is our hallmark and comes as standard with the BRITA ThermalGateTM preventing external contamination (from touching, sneezing) with automatic 120 °C heat-disinfection of the inner hose of the tap.
20+ years of healthcare sector experience has evolved into the BRITA HygienePlus option with our proven three-zone-protection, including the CLARITY Safe X3 offering the highest level of hygiene:
- A bacteria and cyst retaining inlet filter which additionally reduces substances that could impair taste and odour.
- The CLARITY Safe X3 filter for excellent water quality that fulfils highest drinking water standards and filters 99.99999 % of bacteria to ensure a reliably safe drinking water experience.
- The BRITA ThermalGateTM then shields the tap against external contamination at peak times, nights and weekends.
Regular and thorough maintenance is essential to ensure appropriate hygiene. Please speak to one of our dedicated customer care team to find out more.