Why choose a BRITA VIVREAU water dispenser?
- Prioritise safety and hygiene: Our hygiene technology eliminates 99.99% of bacteria and protects against external contamination.
Quality and reliability: Expertly produced with first-rate materials, you can count on a quality product that won’t let you down.
Convenient and easy to use: Our dispensers are intuitive, easy to use, and can be placed conveniently around your facility.
Save costs: Save money with a mains fed water dispenser vs. costs of buying, transporting, and storing pre bottled water.
Rent or buy: Our experienced team will work with you to discover what payment option suits you best, giving you financial flexibility.
WRAS and KIWA approved: Our dispensers are industry standard approved.
At BRITA VIVREAU, we offer the full service, so you don't have to worry about anything
Stay hot on hygiene
It goes without saying that creating a safe and hygienic environment is the number one priority for healthcare facilities - and therefore, your on-site drinking water should follow suit.
To assist your efforts, we have developed two unique product features, ThermalGate™ and HygienePlus – both of which ensure all users can safely access clean, fresh, great tasting water.
- Removes 99.99% of all bacteria.
- Offers a three-zone protection system, which effectively removes impurities found in tap water.
- Automatically heats the dispensers outlet tap at regular intervals to thermally disinfect it.
- This protects against retrograde contamination from external sources such as physical contact (e.g. touching the tap) and droplets (e.g. from sneezing or coughing).
- Is always on duty, even during inactive phases such as overnight or weekends, so no manual effort or chemical additives are required.
Learn more about our how our hygiene features can benefit your healthcare environment
BRITA VIVREAU Top
Taking up precious little space and available in a range of options, the Top is a perfect self-service dispenser for areas such as waiting rooms, hallways and receptions, and can also be conveniently set up in areas such as staff rooms.
- Equipped with our HygienePlus and ThermalGate™ technology.
- Optional Easy Access Panel (EAP), an additional control unit that can be positioned at a lower point, either flat to a surface or at an angle.
- The EAP is ideal for wheelchair users as it enables safe access to drinking water without having to reach over the appliance or water dispenser point.
- The Top comes as both a floor-standing and countertop model.
- Available in two different capacity options.
- Boasts an easy to use intuitive touch display.
BRITA VIVREAU ViTap
As an integrated tap, the ViTap is perfect for communal areas such as staff rooms and hospital cafeterias – with filtered water available immediately for busy workers.
- Available in a range of water options, you can choose between filtered hot, chilled, and sparkling water, or all 3 combined.
- Instant hot water for a quick cup of tea for on-the-go staff.
- Chilled water on demand to quickly fill up water bottles.
- You have the choice of two sleek colour finishes - traditional chrome, or a modern matte black.
- Easy to use touch sensor, hot water safety features, an easy-to-clean removable nozzle, and a fitted drip tray that ensures zero splash back.
BRITA VIVREAU Bottles and Accessories
Our range of bottles and accessories are a great addition to your offering for staff and patients alike.
- Providing staff with one of our quality sustainable bottles is a great way to ensure they stay hydrated throughout their shift.
- Ensures busy staff have access to filtered water quickly while they are on the go.
- Ideal for keeping patients hydrated as water can be easily delivered to their rooms or given to them to fill up themselves throughout the day.
- All of our bottles can be personalised with your logo.
- We also offer helpful accessories including crates, wash trays, base units and extenders, engineered specifically to suit our dispenser and bottle range.